We are committed to:
1. Making and selling food dishes that are of the highest quality and, above all, prepared with food safety standards at the forefront of all we do.
2. Maintaining a number of food safety management procedures that exceed the standards expected of a business of our size and type.
3. Maintaining a level of cleanliness across the entire premises and food preparation areas that exceeds the standards expected of a business of our size and type. This includes the facilities provided for staff cleanliness.
4. Keeping records to demonstrate our commitment to food safety.
5. Training our staff and ensuring that they have the necessary understanding of food hazards and how to mitigate them. All staff (where practicable) will attain and/or work towards food safety certification.